Monday, March 24, 2008

Drunkenly Lost the Notebook, but I Still Have the Expensive Camera

So, Raffa and Rainer, those nice kids I heard on NPR; I got out to their show last month. And it was way cool. The sweet sounds of Raffa's voice, Rainer's expert guitar playing, the whole vibe that encompassed the show; well it's something you have to experience first hand.

And, like I normally do to myself at Dada, I got really wasted. I interviewed Raffa and Rainer; and I interviewed members of the audience. And I lost the fucking notepad. I thought I saw it somewhere around here, but it might have just been a figment of my drunken imagination.

But, I didn't lose the camera I took pictures with, here are some of those pictures.

Raffa And Rainer will be playing Dada's the first Sunday of everyone month, the next show will be on Mar. 6, around 10:00 p.m.

No comments: