Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Local Music From a Far Away Land.

There are few things cooler than local acts touring: Beer. Ah, Fuck.

Ok, there's only one thing cooler than local acts touring-- that's beer.

Coming all the way from New York City, The Honeycomb presents Mink. For two tour dates at:
I have never seen Mink, but they sound pretty fucking good, in my expert opinion; "Fucking" is a industry-technical term.

They've got that real Rock and Roll sound, that is kind of lost in music today -- local, indie or commercial -- mixed with that psychedelic feel that never really existed in music for my generation.

There "About me" on the Mypsace might serve as a perfect example for that psychedelic feel:
"To play until the end of time," drummer Stella Mozgawa continues. "Until the end of the universe."
I feel a flashback coming on now. Wow, I'm hallucinating a Youtube Video:


In the words of Hunter S. Thompson's Attorney Dr. Gonzo on the Way into Las Vegas:
"What the hell are we doing out here in the middle of the Desert?"

No comments: